Thursday 1 November 2018

Armored Warfare - Green Night


A funny thing about goals, sometimes you can come back to them without penalty.

Shortly after I first started playing Armored Warfare, I set a "progression target" that I am still working on....


Back then, there were no tier X vehicles, Obsidian and my.com/mail.ru appeared to be happy partners and the things were still fresh and new. The game held a lot of promise and hope for it's playerbase, from those continuing from the numerous testing phases before, to "refugee" players coming over from other tanking titles and those other folks who never played a game of this genre before.


A lot has happened since then, from unpopular changes to the game, assets altered or flat-out removed and a mass exodus of players leaving, more so than the usual turnover rate observed in other, but similar titles. In fact, a multi-volume series chronicle could be created of all the events that have come and gone.

But through it all, always waiting on the back burner of my game goals in Armored Warfare, the Russian tier IX T-90MS sits, patient for the day I finally collect it. Perhaps this will inspire me to finish that journey?

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment