Thursday 6 July 2017

Collection on the Campaign Day


With Episode 1 of Armored Warfare's Storyline Campaign now over, the results of those who completed the offered tasks have been posted here. On the upside, for those who didn't have the time or other issues on recruiting Fyodor Sokolov, there is a way to buy him (and a certain female Irish commander) through this limited time offer. And, for a little bonus action (albeit with restrictions) check this out.

Despite not sitting down and playing for countless hours on end and putting my own personal/professional life unnecessarily on hold, I am pleased with the results and rewards I have earned from this event. Although I will not do so well with the Main Event activities and collect the mysterious, high tiered reward vehicle at the very end, I can more than live with these side events and claim those prizes instead.

At any rate, time to start the training of the new commander....

No comments:

Post a Comment