Friday 7 July 2017

The Seven Benchmark


Aside from the continuing Campaign Storyline in Armored Warfare, one of my plans going forward is to collect up all the Gold I can, through the daily logins and other opportunities, for a big purchase around Christmas. Parking another tier VII premium Main Battle Tank in my garage will be the result of that lengthy venture.

Although I already have the formidable Challenger 1 Wolf, having a stablemate could come in handy for extra credit generation, or even a special mission calling on something I would like to use for some mid-tier action. I have scratched the Merkava IID from my list, I don't think that is the vehicle I am looking for.


I haven't never hidden the fact I like the Soviet/Russian T-Series tanks. I cut my teeth with the T-72, as interpreted in other games and the version in Armored Warfare carries on my expectations on how I believe this vehicle can and should perform.

As of right now, there are two candidates that have piqued my interest, the gawdly decorated T-80U Shark (identical to the dealer tree offering, with a boost to reputation and credit earnings) and the recently added Object 187 (which nearly mirrors the current attributes of the dealer version T-90). In reality, both vehicles are decedents of the T-72 design and in the game itself, both are special, limited time purchases.

Based on current and sporadic availability, one of these two will be the best choice for me, unless something else comes along to beat the praises I have read concerning these vehicles, or top this recent performance....

No comments:

Post a Comment