Friday 21 July 2017

Going for Gold, I Suposse


Episode 2 of the Storyline Campaign, named "Monsters," has been launched in Armored Warfare!

First, I got an email about the event, then I checked out the details on the main website. Even with some truly rare prizes (namely the premiums tier V T-64AV Hunter and the tier IX B1 Centauro 120 Wolf Tank Destroyer, or the Gold payout for those who already own one/both of them), I wonder if PvP and Global Operations will be revitalized enough for players to stand a chance at collecting those.

Not to sound like I am taking the "easy road," but I think I will pass on the first two (recently got the T-72AV Ice which covers me at tier V and already have the Centauro 120 Wolf from a while back) and make my attempt with the 40 battles in PvE. My decision is based on real world timing (work, family time, alien invasions, etc) and realistic completion potential (PvE has been a lot more stable with having people in the NA queue than the other two game modes, but even those numbers have been dropping this past while).


However, just like Part 1 of the Storyline Campaign, this next chapter has restrictions on the assets that have be used before those actions are counted for progress towards the prizes. Since I used the tier VI M1 Abrams last time, might as well put other things on hold and make the attempt with the next vehicle inline.

How quickly I forgot Hard was much different than Medium, especially without upgrades....

No comments:

Post a Comment