Wednesday 4 May 2016

New map, with surprising first time results


When it comes to playing games, there are two things that are the usual draw for me, what I can get to use and where I will use them. For Armored Warfare, draw one is the vehicles. From Main Battle Tanks to Armored Fighting Vehicles, I have tried the classes across the board, not necessarily up the tiers.


The original intent on purchasing the premium tier V WZ-1224 was to have a vehicle that fit my take-a-hit-and-keep-on-ticking playstyle in PvP. While that hasn't quite taken place as of yet, that is still my plan at some point.


Until then, I will use the PvE environment to train up the crew and become more familiar with how the WZ could work the best.

Which brings me to this, a new map called Meltdown with me, using a vehicle with less than a half dozen battles under my belt with. I knew that very first battle on it was a great game, but had no idea just how....see for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz2LteCn3nM


No comments:

Post a Comment