Tuesday 3 May 2016

I will not be Frostbitten on Patchday


Well, the update is now live for Armored Warfare on the NA server and not without it's controversies. Read more about that and the notes here https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?73068-Introducing-Update-0-15



Already, I noticed some of the changes that have been made, take the user interface in the garage, as an example. Is the new layout any better? Hard to say, time will show if it was well thought out and make sense, or not. Is it different? Yes, but not too radically so.

As I poke around some more, over the next couple of days, I will post my findings and feelings of the changes.


However, I did knockout my first battle of the new patch and was given I have never tasted victory on. I have played on Operation: Frostbite perhaps three times and every time, it has been a defeat. This time around, I was determined to make it work, no matter what team I got or how the enemy vehicles tried to stop me.

This is how it all turned out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxuKB4T4ahc


2 comments:

  1. Are you sure they were really defeats? It always show the defeat screen even when you win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I know what you are trying to say here. However, I went back and took a second look at my videos, replays and results, they were clearly defeats.

      Delete