Tuesday 3 May 2016

More from the new 0.15 update


With update 0.15 running actively on the Armored Warfare NA server, it was time to get some battles in and to take in some of the subtle to obvious changes that have taken place.

One of the things I noticed was the graphics during gameplay. From my perspective and comparing a few select screenshots to ones captured during 0.14, I do believe there have been some changes. I will put this into the "I like it" category.




The end battle report hasn't been drastically altered. All of the necessary information that I would be looking for is still there.


The little icons that denote the first battle bonuses have been replaced by a flag. However, hovering a mouse cursor over the vehicle of interest reveals they are still there, just on a new level.





A not so great battle in my tier VII T-80, however, I lived and my team won, so I will take it for what I got. Despite my less-than-stellar performance, I was able to collect on one of the new challenges....


....something I checked out before the first of this series of sorties. Not a new feature, I have seen this before in other games, but let's give it time to work out, or not, here.

However, it was the most epic game in my tier V premium WZ-1224, on the new map called Meltdown....Na, just wait for tomorrow for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment