Friday 6 September 2019

The Next Chapter


With twenty days to go in the Age of Rage campaign in Armored Warfare, they went and announced what is coming soon. Check out those details (although these are patchnotes for the 0.30 Public Test Server, a lot of what is being offered will carry over to the Live Server when the update drops) here.

One paragraph that caught my attention was this, "The new prize will be a Tier 9 Premium Tank Destroyer called Stryker ADATS – a Stryker chassis with a turret featuring not only very fast ATGMs, but also unguided rockets.


It's worth noting that if you obtained the ZUBR PSP prize vehicle during the earlier Moscow Calling contract but have not completed its upgrade objectives, the American Dream contracts will also count towards those."


I certainly hope the second part they are talking about has to do with the above picture (my current progress, after parking the ZUBR PSP in my garage).

As for the Striker ADATS, you might be wondering just what that is. Well, here is an article on the Armored Warfare version, along with other preliminary info for the next campaign.


Speaking of the winding down campaign, I have completed (except for the vehicle skins, since I am not interested in those) the missions, mostly for the Crates and extra Gold. My Battle Path progress is at Rank 13, with the next vehicle (the tier VII BWP-2000 premium Tank Destroyer) coming in at Rank 30.

Unless I decide to chain myself to my chair and bypass eating, sleeping or family attention, I think I have got all I am going to get from this event and I am okay with this.


On a final note, Armored Warfare is celebrating another event, this time honoring tank crews. Crates, camouflage for a very specific vehicle and decals for free. Those details are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment