Friday 27 September 2019

Getting Grabby And Glitches


Yeah....best we not talk about this incident right now.


It seems I was either wrong or misinformed about the ongoing state of the current Battle Path in Armored Warfare. In just over 48 hours (at the time of this posting), it will come to an end.


Once I found out the correct information, I spent the last two days (with breaks, sleep and family time) trying to further my advancement and collect what I could.


Can't go wrong with camouflage.... 


....and another BattleCoin Booster that will come in handy for the next series of events. Although there is still some time left on the clock, I am not going to try too hard to collect much more (and besides, any bonuses to battles have pretty much expired, so that would be many, many hours of gaming).

As a side note, if you are looking at spending some real world money on some stuff, you can check these out.


Returning to the first picture you saw, there seems to be an odd series of glitches and other strange happenings in Armored Warfare. Take this first Extreme American Dream battle in my tier X Challenger 2 ATDU (more so at the end)....

No comments:

Post a Comment