Sunday 15 September 2019

It Seemed Like A Good Idea


Let me start things off with another refresh of things, like the new header picture of this very blog.


A few days ago now, there was an alarming announcement (to some in the playerbase) about the discontinuation of 32 bit support for Armored Warfare, you can read those details here. I didn't spend too much time poking around, but I did discover I have a 64 bit gamemode already installed (if I am to believe both the upper and lower screenshots I took).


I guess December will tell me if I have interpreted things correctly, or not.


Next up, I bid Au revoir, prends soin de toi to the tier V AMX-13 DCA, a French version of the Russian Terminator, without the missiles. What a fun, deadly and very lucrative little machine.

 
Finally, with a new intro to go along with my "refreshed theme," I took out my tier VII ZUBR PSP, but I swapped out the cannon module for missiles. I wanted to create a kinda preview for the next big premium to be earned in the upcoming American Dream campaign....

No comments:

Post a Comment