Wednesday 25 September 2019

Так долго москва


By the time you read this, the Moscow Calling campaign in Armored Warfare will have been gone for a little over a day now.

In announcement made two days ago (at the time of this posting), it seems the couple days extension was just sidestepped and now we are onto the next chapter of things called American Dream.

Here's a quick look at what I got before they pulled the plug on Moscow Calling....


M50 Ontos Tier IV Tank Destroyer.

It's not that I really wanted this vehicle, but it is one of the things to be picked up along the progression path for Age of Rage.

A quick, no armor and highly inaccurate battlefield pest that you as a player get to control. I will be perfectly honest here, I don't like it and doubt I will be using it much in the future.


ZUBR PSP Tier VII Tank Destroyer.

Not part of the Age of Rage campaign per say, but a vehicle I really wanted.

Like other wheeled tank destroyers, the ZUBR PSP is thin skinned and quick. However, what separates this machine from it's peers is the changeable modules for a cannon to missile and vice versa.


M-95 Degman Tier VIII Main Battle Tank.

Once this vehicle was made available, I  spent around $12.00 CAD to buy into the process of acquiring it.

Very much in line with Soviet/Russian T-72 series machines for armor and firepower, the Degman has proven itself to me to be the wise investment I hoped it was. No major disappointments to report.


I also spent almost all of my remaining BattleCoins for as much advancement in the Age of Rage campaign I could get, since I was lead to believe it wasn't continuing forward.


On a spending spree of a different kind, I unlocked the first upgrade for the ZUBR PSP and hoped I will be able to do the same in the future for the others.


Now that American Dream is finally here, this is how the first chapter played out and things I learned about my progress in other things....

No comments:

Post a Comment