Wednesday 17 July 2019

Where I Am And Could Go


It has been over twenty days (June 17th) since the Age of Rage campaign was launched on the Armored Warfare Global Server.


Much to my surprise, I have done rather well in collecting BattleCoins, despite not having bought in the campaign itself....yet.


As of right now, I have more than enough Gold to just buy into the campaign, but running about 2000 Gold short from unlocking the show with more progress to boot. The banked up BattleCoins would move me along even more, closer to collecting three premium vehicles up for grabs.


There is another option, lying with the tier IX Leclerc-T40 premium French tank destroyer, a vehicle I have been waiting to get my hands on for quite some time. However, the value of a tier IV, a VII and a tier X versus just one tier IX?


Although Gold would speed up the process of parking this vehicle in my garage, I haven't quite fallen into a "panic mode" as of yet. Progress maybe a bit on the slow side, but I still have plenty of time on my side. When the clock ticks down closer to the end, I might make a "money" move.

No comments:

Post a Comment