Sunday 14 July 2019

Next Level Of Dread


Although I recently acquired the new tier VII French Leclerc Prototype MBT in Armored Warfare, I am already looking ahead at the next vehicle inline, the tier VII VCAC Mephisto and I am not liking what I am seeing.


Wheeled vehicles are not well known for their high values of armor protection, be it in video games or real life. Now, I have driven quite a few in Armored Warfare with varying degrees of success, so that was one attribute I was already expecting from the Mephisto.



Not too long ago, I made comments about the tier VI C13 TUA and just how much I....didn't like that particular machine. The temptation was very strong to just use Free Reputation to ready myself for the arrival of the Leclercs, but I thought using a missile-only vehicle with limited armor protection and horrific reload speed might have some hidden lessons to learn.

Little did I know I was right and those will have to be applied to the VCAC Mephisto. Let me show you this (not for those with a weak stomach/motion sickness)....


Since the release of the rest of the Francine De Laroche's offerings, I will watch my battle replays where a teammate is using a Mephisto. Granted, I could just gauge the vehicle based on the game's statistics, but in human controlled hands, this perception creates a more accurate and complete study of the vehicle in real action. So far, like I said at the beginning of all of this, I am not liking what I am seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment