Monday 8 July 2019

No Hurry, No Pressure, No Rush


It's now past 10 days since the Age of Rage campaign came to Armored Warfare and I am sticking to my original plan. I have seen a few other players running around in their shiny new tier X Object 490's and I am not feeling the least bit jealous or pressured into getting one for myself, yet.


The BattleCoin bank is building up quite nicely, thanks to decent battles and teammates that have a clue on what to do. Granted, not all have been victories, but they out-way the defeats that have come my way.


As for the Moscow Contract, I haven't been plugging away to hard on that, but the progress is coming along at a surprisingly brisk pace. Some requirements are defiantly more challenging than others, including certain gamemodes that need to be completed through. Despite that, I will do what I can in PvE and not lose a lot of sleep if that isn't enough to park this new vehicle in my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment