Thursday 9 May 2019

A Nine For A Nine


As tough as they are and despite what some players might try to tell you, the Terminator series vehicles in Armored Warfare are not invincible machines.


Before playing Armored Warfare, I never heard of Terminators (outside of the Arnold Schwarzenegger movies) and I became rather fascinated with the concept and origins of these machines. An unmanned turret with mixed armament, mounted on a older production tank chassis and set loose onto the world!

When the opportunity to put the premium Reaper version of the Ramka-99 (the Terminator's other designation) into my garage, I did. Two and a half years later, this is still one of my "go to" machines to play.


Of course, with all that practice under my belt, why not go for the progression version? Looking through my previous blog posts hasn't revealed when I collected that particular variant, but another favorite for me to be sure.

Now, onto the next chapter of my Terminator story....

No comments:

Post a Comment