Thursday 23 May 2019

Adopt A Wolf?


For the next seven days (from the time of this posting, other may conditions apply) Armored Warfare has made a rather rare item become available.

Among the offerings is the premium tier V Chieftain Mk.11 British MBT, the Russian tier VIII T-73B and much to my surprise, the tier IX Italian Centauro 120 WOLF. Click this link to learn more.

Long ago, on North America/European forums which are no longer around, this was said, "One unique case will be Centauro 120 WOLF. To keep the “follow the original” rule, Centauro 120 WOLF will become the first and only Tier 9 Premium vehicle. From Update 0.19 launch, the Centauro 120 will no longer be sold in any form. Period." In light of what is happening now, I am glad the forums are dead, I could only imagine the backlash from this sale.


Prices aside, I am not interested in the Chieftain Mk.11, since I already have the Mk.6 which does and is the same thing. If I didn't have other plans (namely the upcoming Age of Rage event) I would seriously consider the T-72B3. As for the Centauro 120 Wolf, I have had it parked in my garage for years now, but a recent battle....well, have a look for yourself....


Bare in mind, if you buy one, your results may vary.


Not in the mood to spend money and the contents of what is pictured above looks more appealing, have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment