Friday 17 May 2019

Full Moon Maneuvers


As of the time of this posting, it's just over the halfway point for this Branch of the Month in Armored Warfare.


Before I showcase the tier VII Centauro 105, a slight detour in topic.

Recently, news was published about a near-future tier IX premium vehicle that will be sold for Gold (estimated to be 14,000) from Francine De Laroche’s vehicle offerings. Think of it as a French Terminator, the hull of a Leclerc tank combined with CT40 turret (an updated version might be seen on the future British Ajax armored fighting vehicle). I, for one, am interested, but not going to take the purchase plunge blindly (however, I know some folks out there will and I will study their gamestyle and the vehicle's performance, before coming to my own conclusions). For more information, check this link out.

Now that's out of the way, on with the show....

No comments:

Post a Comment