Tuesday 19 March 2019

The Update Is Here!


Update 0.28 for Armored Warfare is now here.


For me, the long awaited French line, as incomplete as it is, was one of the things I was most looking forward to.


To freshen things up and because some see change as a good thing, the user interface has gone through another revision (I haven't dove to deeply into this yet, but I will just chalk it as something to get used to....again). Also, there are numerous changes to other vehicles and certain game mechanics, read about that and more here. Back to the new French assets and my Arabian Nights progress.


After my game client updated, I was disappointed to see I had to start the PvE campaign all over from the beginning. In doing so, I did something I don't normally do, I bought the tier III AMX 50, then spent a pile of Free Reputation to unlock and purchase the next inline AMX-30B2 Brenus. The first battle was beyond any expectations I didn't have.


The second sortie was more on par with my usual results. The third battle went south quick....


No comments:

Post a Comment