Saturday 23 March 2019

The Signpost Is Wrong


Ever since the release of the 0.28 update for Armored Warfare, there is one glaring error I have been experiencing and hope gets fixed....soon.


An example of the issue. Today (this morning to be more specific) I decided to take my Turkish tier X Altay out for some credit generating action, something I haven't done in a while now. At the map selection screen, I took a few seconds to consider my choices and I concluded that I was in the mood to take on the challenges the Phalanx map could bring.


So, where did Watchdog come into the equation? Was something lost in translation between what was shown to me and the final map destination? 


Despite this whole "left turn at Albuquerque" process, I was fortunate enough to be placed on a decent team (lucky to see a premium tier X AFT-10 in action too!) and collected a few credits for my troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment