Monday 18 March 2019

The End Of One, The Start Of Another


With another update for Armored Warfare taking place tonight, time to tie up a loose end.

Because I have been nursing some lingering aliment for well over a month now, I haven't put in much in the way of gametime into AW, instead dealing with work, life and family (squeezing some rest time, when it's available). However, I was determined to finish off my Branch of the Month showcase and picked up the Begleitpanzer 57 tier V German Light Tank.

Some may point out that I have only covered a few in this class of vehicles and they would be correct, since I haven't advanced up the line to unlock more than what I have already shown. It is what it is.

Nevertheless, here is the first outing with the Begleitpanzer 57....


No comments:

Post a Comment