Thursday 21 February 2019

For No Particular Reason


In Armored Warfare, I made the decision to open all my accumulated crates today, just to see what worthy prizes might fall out.


Before I get to that, a few other things I would like to share. One thing I have been noticing over this past while (when I have the time to play out a few battles in the upper tiers) is there are more tier VIII BMPT Mod.2017 running around in games. It's too bad that this vehicle came well after my purchase of the same Terminator Reaper (no regrets, thought I would just put this in here), because I do like the visual treatment the Mod.2017 has. Equally disappointing is means to acqure one, which isn't a guarantee.


In Russia and a few other neighboring countries, the celebration known as Defender of the Fatherland Day has started. To collect some interesting themed decals and other items for a limited time, check out this article and the myLoot link.

Now that I have said all that, on to the clicking action of opening boxes....

No comments:

Post a Comment