Friday 15 February 2019

上次收购


I had planned on going down the second Chinese Main Battle Tank line in Armored Warfare for some time and today, I decided to follow through on that course of action.


However, I nearly spend myself into credit debt to do so, since during this Chinese/Lunar New Year event, no discounts are being offered for progression assets. I will be perfectly honest here, I was tempted to pick up the premium tier VII PTZ-89 SAW with my banked up Gold, but I think waiting for something more....compatible to my playstyle (and forgiving during those absent minded movements) might be the wiser thing to do.

Back to the tier VI Type 96, I bought the vehicle, partially trained the crew and managed to put in a few consumables and retrofits. Even as I clicked on the Battle Button, I had this uneasy feeling that I might have short changed myself by fighting on the cheap....

No comments:

Post a Comment