Saturday 23 February 2019

A Forgotten Feature


In more recent days, I have been seeing more tier VII M1A1 Abrams Storm MBT's running around in Armored Warfare, which got me to thinking about a discussion from a long time ago.

Camo Netting was an visual/aesthetic option brought up by both the playerbase and developers. The talk of this went on, then off, then back on, only to be lost from the public consciousness over time (and a few other more pressing events in the AW Universe). It wasn't until I saw my first pictures of the Abrams Storm that I suddenly remembered this neglected topic.


For course, this variant of the Abrams wasn't the first vehicle to sport this unique image package, that honor goes to the tier V Chieftain Mk. 6 Leader premium MBT (in fact, look at the vehicle on the right side during the battle loading screen)....

No comments:

Post a Comment