Saturday 9 November 2019

Wataha wtedy i teraz


Last year, I wrote this....


November 11th, 2018 marked the 100 year anniversary of the creation of modern Poland.

As a tie in to the event, Armored Warfare created the Rosomak M1M Wataha, a tier VIII Premium Armored Fighting Vehicle.


As you can see in the above picture, the M1M Wataha is an improved version of the same tiered KTO Rosomak M1. Some players have labeled these as "re-skins," a cost saving practice (in development) that turns regular progression vehicles into premium variants.


I was intrigued with the idea of a wheeled fighting vehicle at tier VIII and was surprised that it was being offered with a Gold price. However, I wasn't alone with the thoughts it was priced too high (despite having a rather large Gold reserve myself) and considered other options.


I went with the real world cash option and since MyLoot offered a bit of a bonus in the way of LootCoins, the final choice was made.


Until such time that Armored Warfare includes the wheeled LAV III (or the updated LAV 6.0 variant) as high tiered progression/premium vehicle (and not as another tank destroyer please, since you guys changed my premium BMPT Terminator Reaper from a tier VI Armored Fighting Vehicle to a tier VIII Tank Destroyer), I hope the Rosomak M1M Wataha will fill that void.

Perhaps, I should see if it was really worth it....




For this year, I really don't have much new to say that I haven't already said about this vehicle. However, here's the link for the special (cheaper this year) and an updated video showcasing the vehicle in the here and now....

No comments:

Post a Comment