Tuesday 26 November 2019

Walk The Line, Chieftain Mk.6 Leader


The tier V premium Chieftain Mk. 6 Leader British MBT is what I would call the first "hype" vehicle to come to Armored Warfare.


Almost four years ago, an article was posted on the main portal that explained just how "exclusive" this machine was going to be and little did I know at the time, I was going to get caught up in the hype, chasing down every lead to acquire one.

It would take a month and a few days from the first announcement was made before I would collect a Mk.6 of my very own and decided to make a video of the first battle (complete with a hot microphone that picked up all kinds of background sounds, but I was still just starting to learn the whole capture process)....


I think I have come a long way since then.


For the sake of the current conversation, I went with the premium Mk.6 over the other offerings of the same tier, since there isn't any real difference among the three. The progression Mk.10 (originally a Mk.5, before it was swapped out) is the same as both the premium Mk.6 and Mk.11 versions. However, the Mk.6 differs in appearance through the use of a camo net (a cool and rare feature in the game).

As an unintentional e coincidence, this battle with the Mk.6 takes place on Spearhead, the very same map (with a few minor changes) as it's very first sortie from so long ago now....

No comments:

Post a Comment