Sunday 25 August 2019

Progression du prototype Leclerc


Ever since the first day the rest of the French vehicles came to Armored Warfare, there were those who either couldn't or wouldn't wait to be at the top of the line (namely the tier X Leclerc T4 MBT). Although I have the means to do so on that very same day, I easily avoided the temptation to use my Free Reputation at play a vehicle I haven't earned.

That last statement might sound a bit hypocritical, considering I have used that same banked Free Reputation to speed through a difficult vehicle or even used real world money to buy into a campaign to collect a premium vehicle or two. But, to possibly exhaust all of those assets just for the "prestige" of being at the top tier of a new line? There is an old saying "It's not so much about reaching the destination, but rather enjoying the journey to it."


Here is just one of those recent "journey battles."


Whiles others out there have had much better battle results, I was rather pleased with this particular outcome....


....which also nabbed me some nice achievement rewards.


Shortly after that excursion, I dove into a Hardcore battle, once again, other players have produced much higher numbers....


....but for me, I couldn't have been happier (okay, maybe coming in at the top of the list would have done that).

No comments:

Post a Comment