Thursday 22 August 2019

Canis Kaboomis



First things first.

Armored Warfare is having another "Special Day" event, this time around it's International Dog Day?

Yeah....I have never heard of that either. Nevertheless, if you are interested in another decal to add to your collection, along with three Gold crates, check out this link.

The second part of what is going on is the unexpected sale of the tier IX Centauro 120 Wolf Edition premium tank destroyer.

For those that have been around the AW Universe as long (or longer) than I have, might just remember the claim it would NEVER be sold, period. Well, if you missed out the first time or are late to the game and never knew about this vehicle and the circumstances behind it (including the controversy), here's you chance to pick one up. Click here for more details. 


I had this grandiose idea of taking my own Centauro Wolf out for a spin in the Moscow Calling Campaign, Extreme! However, the wait time wasn't paying out the dividends like I thought it would (this screen was from my third attempt at getting into the battle), so I settled for a Hardcore match on a map I have played more than a few times now. 

I wasn't prepared for how things were going to go down....for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment