Friday 14 June 2019

Je ne peux même pas...


The next campaign for Armored Warfare is called Moscow Calling and if you want a sneak peek into things to come (subject to final changes and further balancing of course), you can download the Public Test Server client by following the information here.


Now, you might be asking yourself about the French title for this article and here's my explanation.

One of the vehicles I knew was coming in Update 0.29 was to be the tier IX Leclerc T40 premium tank destroyer, built in real life by GIAT (now Nexter) of France. I have been waiting for this machine ever since it was announced over a year ago and following the developmental details since. Nevertheless, once I saw this vehicle was included on the PTS server (even with the visual issues you can see above), I wanted to test out the mechanics under battle conditions and not at lifeless, stationary targets at Alabino Polygon....


Now, I fully understand this isn't the final version of this particular vehicle and changes could occur in relation to firepower, armor and mobility, but I am not impressed with this first outing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment