Friday 27 November 2015

Entering a lottery

So, with just over two weeks under my belt in Armored Warfare, I am taking a chance at entering the lottery https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/black-friday-lottery A pretty straight forward affair, win five battles in player vs player mode, producing enough activity to show that it's really a human playing on your account. I have seen some pretty good bot programs out there in other tank games, but who knows for sure these days.


Although I recently picked up the premium tier VI Main Battle Tank, MBT-70 MERC, I played it safe and chose my tier III T-62 Veteran to make my attempts. Despite the experience I bring from those other games, I am still learning the maps and continue to observe what the players, from both teams, use for strategies in those environments.


For now, I am saving the MBT-70 MERC for PvE or player vs environment mode, slugging it out against teams of bots, with varying degrees of difficulty, taking notes on the maps and routes of deployment, for both teams.

Ideally, I would like to win the lottery, I mean, who wouldn't. After a few hours of playing, I collect those five wins needed for my entry, picking up three defeats in the mix as well. The list of prizes look interesting, all MERC Editions of current premium assets. However, I am holding out hope that if I did win, I could collect this....


....the VFM 5 MERC, Tier VI premium Light Tank. I thought this addition would round out the current offerings of high tiered premium vehicles for my garage. I suppose, if I win anything at all, I will just count myself lucky and accept whatever it is.

And, I have two chances to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment