Monday 26 November 2018

Purchase and Progress


It's a good thing the Internet is around, I sometimes forgot why I didn't get certain things....


It was three years ago today I started this blog and I kicked things off with the very item that got me into Armored Warfare, the tier III T-62 Veteran Promotional vehicle (this has been since sold and avaible through other offers, I got mine for free). Although I missed out on being an Alpha/Beta tester, coming a little late to the party didn't necessarily put me at that much of a disadvantage and I have since chronicled my off and on again adventures in this title of modern vehicle combat.

  
Just a short while ago, it was another T-62 variant that brought me back to the game, the missile armed, tier V IT-1 tank destroyer and it's a real blast of a machine (sorry if that sounded like a pun, but it's true) to play.

However, I noticed that there was a vehicle gap between year one and the now year three. Needless to say, enough time has passed that I forgot to why I didn't get a year two machine. Seems I didn't like the conditions of how to go about collecting it at the time:

Win 15 PvP or GLOPS battles in a Tier 4 or higher vehicle to win the T-62M Tier 4 Premium MBT.


Thanks to the current Black Friday sales event, I was able to spend 650 Gold from my reserves and finally add the discounted tier IV T-62M to my incomplete Anniversary collection. According to my interpretation of the numbers, it appears to be very capable for it's tier, but I was curious to see, first hand, if the statistics would hold true in battle conditions....


For now, I will stick by the decision that all my purchasing, with real world money or banked up Gold is done, unless something truly special shows up before/during the upcoming Holidays....


....like this premium Chinese AFT-10, for example (so long it isn't offered through Lootboxes).


As a bonus for today, I take on Chapter 3 of Black Sea Incursion with the premium tier VIII BMPT Terminator Reaper....


No comments:

Post a Comment