Wednesday 7 June 2017

Blue Sky Starry Night?


An interesting bug or glitch I have seen in Armored Warfare before, Starry Night with a daylight sky. If anything, makes playing on this particular map a lot easier than the usual dimly lit conditions it's supposed to have.

My time in the tier VI M1 Abrams is coming to a close soon. During this Storyline Campaign, I decided to put in ten days worth of play in this vehicle, then I will contemplate on performing the same duration of taskings in the tier VIII M2A3 Bradley. Despite the coy responses to inquiries of the ultimate prize, I have resigned myself to use only what I already have, forgoing any desperate attempts to acquire other assets for some unknown reward.

This is supposed to be a fun escape from reality, not some unpaid job with mysterious prizes that might not equate to the effort to achieve them. At least, this is how I see it.

Here is the Abrams in a surreal lit night battle....

No comments:

Post a Comment