Wednesday 20 March 2019

Fatal Lessons From The Final Chapter


Although I mention this in the accompanying video, it bears putting in print and on the record.

My original plan for showcasing the final chapter of the Arabian Nights storyline campaign in Armored Warfare, was to use the French tier IV AMX-30B2 Brenus and clinch a victory on the initial attempt, much the same way I pulled it off in Chapter 3 with the tier III AMX-50. However, it just wasn't meant to be.

Three disastrous defeats with that particular low tiered machine was almost enough for me to walk away from the game, at least for the day. For some reason, I took a few minutes to think about what I did, what I could have done different and decided to apply those learned lessons and try again with a more solid and reliable choice.

Enter the tier VII Challenger 1 Wolf.

Although I fared better with my favorite British standby, one person can only do so much on a team (no matter what players in this game and others of the same genre would convince you otherwise) and another defeat was awarded, despite my best efforts.

However, I was determined to collect a victory with this vehicle, all it would take is getting the right team who was equally inclined or even more driven to achieve the same, single goal....

No comments:

Post a Comment