Tuesday 5 February 2019

新年快乐!


Welcome to the Chinese/Lunar New Year and the start of the Spring Festival.


On the Armored Warfare side of things, a vehicle I have been waiting for has finally arrived, namely the Chinese AFT-10, a tier X premium Tank Destroyer and I am not going to get one. My reason for this decision is described in just two words: Loot Boxes.


Another vehicle I was interested in was the tier IX VT-5 Chinese Light Tank. The price was about what I was expecting and due to the Arabian Nights campaign and acquiring the Altay, I will pass on it, this time. Despite the....unique paint scheme, the tier VII PTZ-89 SAW premium Tank Destroyer has me a little curious, but I am not in the mood to spend more real world money on MyLoot. However, I found PTZ-89 SAW with a modest discount in the WebShop for Gold (scroll to the bottom, click on page 7 and then scroll up, looking in the right hand column), which is somewhat tempting me.


The last vehicle being offered is the tier IV Type 59-IIA Legend, available as a Gift through MyLoot.


Since I already own it, will receive it's value as Gold compensation instead (along with the other goodies).


Speaking of the Type 59-IIA Legend, why not begin this Chinese series with that....



No comments:

Post a Comment